Are you passionate about enabling transformational change in large enterprise organizations? Do you have a proven track record in Business Development and Relationship Management? Do you thrive when having to juggle niche projects and high-level strategy? Do you appreciate the value of working in a diverse environment?
Then you might be just the person we're looking for!
At Combient you will be part of a passionate team with the mission to support our associated companies in their transformational journey. As our federated collaboration model continues to grow, we need to expand both capability and resources in our Relationship Management team to further accelerate our engagement with our owners and associated companies. The companies in the collaboration model include some of the largest companies in Sweden and Finland and spans a wide range of verticals.
Together with the rest of the team at Combient you will have a key role in engaging with and helping to drive strategic initiatives related to Digital Transformation and change management – in close collaboration with our associated companies. This is a unique opportunity to impact how the industry leverages new technologies to evolve and improve their business, products and service offerings.
We´re looking for exceptional talent and expect you to be a curious individual with a strategic mind, and with up-to-date experience from engaging with large enterprise companies at C-level as well as deeper into the operational units. You thrive by the opportunities that lie within digitalization and have the ability to spot opportunities in the context of the digital transformation journey that our associated companies are on.
As a Senior Relationship Manager at Combient you will:
- Manage and develop our relationship and engagement with designated associated companies
- Build engagement plans, drive activities and identify opportunities for collaboration and value creation
- Engage in and drive workshops, forums and projects related to digital transformation
- Be a facilitator and trusted advisor to the companies that we work with
We’re looking for a individual who will bring added value to our great team, and we believe that the capabilities below are examples of what would make a good fit into our organization and culture:
- Demonstrable track record from working with large, international enterprise organizations
- Industry domain experience, applicable to our associated group of companies
- Experience from engagement in larger digital transformation projects
- Good understanding of enabling technologies that accelerates digital transformation
- An exceptional drive and passion for creating and managing business development
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator and presenter
Personal qualities that we value:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business understanding with ability to apply analytical and strategic thinking
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- A creative mind and way of working
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A structured approach, ability to set priorities right
- Highly motivated with passion and ability to create long-term relationships
Please note that you must have a Swedish/EU work permit. We also want to mention that our work language is English. Additional language proficiency is considered a plus.
Sounds interesting? Please get in touch and send your CV our way.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Torgny Gunnarsson on torgny.gunnarsson[at]combient.com