Combient is hiring Senior Relationship Manager
Combient AB is a collaboration model involving a select group of global enterprises in a variety of industries. Founded in January 2015, Combient today supports 30 companies, operating out of offices in Stockholm (HQ), Gothenburg and Helsinki.
Our Mission is to build a leading Industrial Collaboration Network, making it the centre of a thriving Industrial Digital Landscape. To deliver on that mission we have established a platform for the Industry around digitalization, supported by a surrounding eco-system. Combient acts as a trusted advisor and facilitator of knowledge sharing, co-innovation, experimentation and co-creation.
Together with our participating companies we work in a unique collaborative model focused on enabling digitalization and software-based automation. The companies currently engaged with Combient includes Aleris, ASSA ABLOY, Atlas Copco, Electrolux, Epiroc, Ericsson, FAM, Husqvarna, Höganäs, Investor, Kesko, Kone, Konecranes, LKAB, Munters, Mölnlycke Health Care, Permobil, Perstorp, SAAB, SAS, Scania, SEB, Sigma, SKF, Stena AB, Stora Enso, Södra and Wärtsilä. For more information please visit: www.combient.com
Do you have a proven track record in Business Development and Relationship Management?
Are you passionate about enabling transformational change in large enterprise organisations?
Then you might be just the person we're looking for!
At Combient you will be part of a passionate team with the mission to support our associated companies in their digital journey. As our federated collaboration model continues to grow we need to expand capability and resource in our Relationship Management team to further accelerate our engagement with our owners and member companies. The companies in the collaboration model include some of the largest companies in Sweden and Finland and spans a wide range of verticals.
Together with the rest of the team at Combient you will have a key role in engaging with and help to drive strategic initiatives related to Digital Transformation and change management – working closely with our associated companies. This is a unique opportunity to impact how the industry leverages new technologies to evolve and improve their business, products and service offerings.
We´re looking for exceptional talent and expect you to be a curious individual with a strategic mind, and with up-to-date experience from engaging with large enterprise companies at C-level. You thrive by the opportunities that lies within digitalization and have the ability to spot opportunities in the context of the digital transformation journey that our associated companies are embarking upon.
As a Relationship Manager at Combient you will:
- Manage and develop our relationship and engagement with designated associated companies
- Build engagement plans, drive activities and identify opportunities for collaboration and value add
- Engage in and drive workshops, forums and projects related to digital transformation
- Be a facilitator and trusted advisor to the companies that we work with
To be successful in the role, we believe that you key traits are:
- Demonstrable track record from working with large, international enterprise organisations
- Experience as a Client Director, Management Consultant or similar roles
- Good understanding of enabling technologies that enables digital transformation
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams
- An exceptional drive and passion for creating and managing business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry domain experience, applicable to our associated group of companies
- Experience from engagement in larger digital transformation projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business understanding and ability to apply analytical and strategic thinking
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A structured way of working, ability to set priorities right
- Highly motivated with a strong passion and ability to create long-term relationships
Please note that you must have a Swedish/EU work permit and be fully fluent in English.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with Your application!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Torgny Gunnarsson at +46-70 780 63 13.