Combient is looking for a tech lead to lead the development of its online collaboration platform, Combient Twin. A collaboration between 30 leading Swedish and Finnish companies, Combient is providing a unique space to exchange and jointly create new digital projects.
After four years concentrating in facilitating physical interactions between associated companies, Combient is now ready to expand its collaboration model to reach the more than 600.000 employees of our associated companies by building a joint digital collaboration space.
Our mission: to enable digital collaboration beyond corporate cultures.
Our vision: 600,000 employees of our associated companies freely sharing knowledge and expertise, and jointly building the products of tomorrow.
- Lead all technical aspects of the Combient Twin Digital Collaboration Platform
- Make high-level design choices and dictate technical standards for future evolutions of the site
- Together with the Twin program manager and our head of communities, scope and schedule developments
- Take ownership of the existing code base and evolve it to fit the needs of our users
- Work with other Combienters and the associated companies to understand the needed functionalities for future evolutions of Combient Twin
You understand all the intricacies of a web development project and are eager to lead one. You are a developer willing to take the next step and lead the development and operation of a web platform, but want to keep a strong operational component. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Hands-on experience with modern web development
- Experience with cloud-native software development
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Professional English
- The chance of working with 30 of the biggest industries in the Nordics
- Create a product that will reach out to 600 000 employees in Sweden and Finland
- Make a real impact on companies ability to take the next step in digitalisation and tech
- Create a community, spread knowledge and connect likeminded people horizontally over multiple companies